This is just too damn funny not to share. It looks like United Center Soloist Jim Cornelison and Public Address announcer Gene Honda spent the rest of their Saturday night after the game at West End. I love how at the beginning only a few people in the crowd know what the hell is going on, then by the end, everyone is going nuts. What I don’t love is I was supposed to go to West End and ended up getting stuck where I was at. It’s probably all for the better as I probably would have gotten served with a restraining order because of the ordeal.
- RT @ClickHole: Next-Level Gaming: The New ‘Call Of Duty’ Penalizes Players For Shooting Nazis Who Are Actually Very Fine People https://t.c… 2 days ago
- Gotta hear both sides pbs.org/newshour/updat… 3 days ago
- RT @BMcCarthy32: On one hand you had the Nazis who were violent & on the other the allied soldiers were very violent. So it's a draw. Many… 4 days ago
- RT @GrayFedoraSport: Everybody's excited about Trubisky my FRENTS twitter.com/chicago_scanne… 1 week ago
- The titties are indeed good, MY FRENTS 1 week ago