This is just too damn funny not to share. It looks like United Center Soloist Jim Cornelison and Public Address announcer Gene Honda spent the rest of their Saturday night after the game at West End. I love how at the beginning only a few people in the crowd know what the hell is going on, then by the end, everyone is going nuts. What I don’t love is I was supposed to go to West End and ended up getting stuck where I was at. It’s probably all for the better as I probably would have gotten served with a restraining order because of the ordeal.
- Move over El Duque’s Raft - the new best name for a fantasy baseball team is Sister Jean Segura 11 hours ago
- RT @PortlandGuy1974: THE AMULET DR JONES twitter.com/edsbs/status/9… 1 day ago
- I see it’s impossible to be happy for Coach Bruce while at the same time recognizing his time at Illinois needed to end. Love too analyze 1 day ago
- RT @MrT: I told you, I love a good underdog story. Go Loyola Ramblers of Chicago! See you in the Elite Eight. Yeah! #LoyolaChicago #Loyola… 2 days ago
- RT @CIAGoFundMe: [kurt cobain in therapy] therapist: you wrote a song called "i hate myself & i want to die." How about we start there 2 days ago