This is just too damn funny not to share. It looks like United Center Soloist Jim Cornelison and Public Address announcer Gene Honda spent the rest of their Saturday night after the game at West End. I love how at the beginning only a few people in the crowd know what the hell is going on, then by the end, everyone is going nuts. What I don’t love is I was supposed to go to West End and ended up getting stuck where I was at. It’s probably all for the better as I probably would have gotten served with a restraining order because of the ordeal.
- Find the team who’s scout this is and offer Seabrook STAT https://t.co/3CVGnUNWJx 1 day ago
- This is very good. Some of my favorite childhood memories revolve around family gatherings where we watched HawkVis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Look at this pissbaby twitter.com/RP_Quigs/statu… 4 days ago
- We’re all Akeem Hicks telling Mike Glennon to get fucked https://t.co/YsifnQx4JD 5 days ago
- The Hawks are bad now because they traded the (injured and bad) Hjalmarsson, (bad) Trevor van Riemsdyk and gave a (… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago