Chris Kuc of the Chicago Tribune is reporting the Blackhawks have to come to terms with restricted free agents Colin Fraser, Troy Brouwer, and Ben Eager. Each player was rumored to be part of the ‘Chicago Five’. So while the rest of Hawk Nation waits breathlessly for the NHLPA to conclude its investigation, the Hawks front office is proving maybe it’s not in disarray as some people like to think.
- Gar E. Vayner Chuck 13 hours ago
- When you still have six years left on your deal with St Louis and drinking your own urine is the only thing that gi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Weird Nihilist Arby’s parody account twitter.com/bfquinn/status… 3 days ago
- RT @StPaulSaints: We don't have a billion dollars like @WarrenBuffett, but our GM @DerekSharrer has officially gone mad. The Saints will gi… 3 days ago
- RT @BeschlossDC: Yes, this bust of James Madison (born today 1751) does resemble one contemporary political thinker: https://t.co/tgHqUJlMdc 3 days ago