Well, it took 50 games but the Blackhawks finally laid their first stinker of the season. The defensive corps played as if they spent all Monday night taking body shots off Dave Morris. Cristobal Huet didn’t bail out his defense and the only forward to play with any consistency was Marian Hossa. That’s not going to get it done against the Carolina Hurricanes, let alone the Ottawa Senators.
- RT @DuncanQueef: Wait...what? https://t.co/y9pbAu46Uz 1 hour ago
- RT @atf13atf: Move the Flames to Chicago Make the Blackhawks a travel team that only plays games outdoors 4 hours ago
- RT @drewmagary: "And of course, I've gotten TREMENDOUS support from my close friend Prince Akeem of Zamunda" twitter.com/davidmackau/st… 23 hours ago
- This is me every time I see or read someone say the Hawks window has closed twitter.com/AirTrafficAJ/s… 1 day ago
- The greatest trick Hockey Twitter has ever pulled is turning me into a Chicago Fanboy. 1 day ago