For the sixth (?) time in our history, we teamed up with Hockeenight to deliver another sterling chapter in their podcast encylopedia. We discuss an array of topics, some of which have nothing to do with hockey and/or the Blackhawks. To be honest, I blacked out a few times so I’m not exactly sure what was discussed. All I know is the topic of money shots was broached. Enjoy.
- If the puck was in the net, it's impossible for it to flip up like it did. My god. This is beyond embarrassing 2 days ago
- The puck rode the rail and it looked very obvious in real time. If you are fooled that badly by a replay, jump in the Allegheny 2 days ago
- RT @wholegrainne: when a new acquaintance asks if you're watching the playoffs and you don't wanna launch directly into the 500 things you… 3 days ago
- RT @WriteSox: oh god it’s gonna be one of those nights where the timeline is just photos of Cubs players dressed like morons 3 days ago
- Perfect twitter.com/jprutherford/s… 3 days ago